Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit.
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (1-1/4"):
Project Materials Project Materials
- (10) Flange - (673-106HC)
- (2) 90 Degree Elbow - (672-406HC)
- (4) Single Socket Tee - (670-106HC)
- (1) 30" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 26" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 15" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 4" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (24) Flat Head Wood Screws 3/4" length; must be #12 or higher
- (1) Wood Top - 34" w x 18" long x 3/4" thick
- (1) Allen Wrench - 8 Millimeters
- Using one 15” length of pipe, secure two Single Socket Tee’s to each end
- Lightly secure using an Allen Wrench
- Slide two lengths of 26” pipe through the vertical openings of the Single Socket Tee’s
- At the base and top of each 26" pipe, secure a flange
- Adjust the pipes so they are flush
- Repeat the above steps to construct the second set of legs
Secure the Table Top
- Place the table top above the flanges and with a pencil, mark where the screws will go.
- Take the top off, and pre-drill where you have marked.
- Disconnect the flanges at the top of each leg to be secured onto the table bottom.
- After pre-drilling, place the flanges above where you pre-drilled and secure them to the table.
- Place the table top on the legs and secure firmly using the Allen Wrench.
- Place a 90 Degree Elbow at the each end of the 30” length of pipe.
- Lightly secure with the Allen Wrench.
- In the bottom opening of each Elbow, place the 4” length of pipe and lightly secure with the Allen Wrench.
- At the base of each 4” pipe, secure the remaining Flanges.
- Lay the completed back-bar on the table top and position where you want it.
- Mark the drill holes with a pencil.
- Predrill where marked.
- Using the drill, screw in the Flanges and secure the Back-Bar to the table top