Wall Mounted Barbell Rack
Build your very own wall mounted weight rack for an incomparable workout!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (4) Standard Railing Flange - (673-204HC)
- (20) 90 Degree Elbow - (672-406HC)
- (16) Single Socket Tee - (670-106HC)
- (2) 48" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (20) 4" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (8) Stud Wood Screws
- (1) Drill
- (1) Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeters
Building Vertical Bars
- To begin, you will be assembling the two vertical bars. These will need to be mirrored so the screws are facing towards the outside making it easier for adjusting heights.
- Build exactly how you see in above image.
Marking Flange Holes
- Using the help of a friend, hold the bars against the wall to mark the Standard Railing Flange holes and the wall. Use these marks to pre-drill your holes.
Installing Vertical Flanges and Vertical Bars
- Remove Standard Railing Flanges from pipe to easily secure to the wall.
- Lastly, insert the 4” pipes (attached to vertical bars) back into the Standard Railing Flanges (secured to the wall) and tighten the set screws.