Build a great activity table!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (16) Side Outlet Elbows - (682-804HC)
- (8) Offset Flanges - (689-904HC)
- (6) Double Tab Offset Flanges - (689-804HC)
- (4) Single Socket Tees - (680-104HC)
- (8) 18" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (18) 36" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (1) 96" x 48" Wood Piece
- (20) Wood Screws
- Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeter
- Start with attaching the legs.
- Take x4 18” pipes and slide them into the vertical holes of x4 Side Outlet Elbows (682-804HC) then tighten set screws.
- Take x4 36” pipes and attach them to the open horizontal holes of the Side Outlet Elbows (682-804HC) to create a square then tighten set screws.
Prepping Horizontal Pipes
- Take x5 36” pipes. Attach x3 Double Tab Offset Flanges (689-804HC) to one pipe, Two Offset Flanges (689-904HC) to two pipes and x1 Single Socket Tee (680-104HC) to two pipes
- Center these appropriately then tighten set screws.
Attaching Vetical Pipes
- This step involves building another square on the top except there is a middle pipe and all the pipes have fittings.
- The pipe with x3 Double Tab Offset Flanges (689-804HC) is the middle pipe.
- You will want the pipes with the Single Socket Tee (680-104HC) across from each other and the pipes with the Offset Flanges (689-904HC) across from each other.
- Place the Side Outlet Elbows (682-804HC) on each vertical pipe then tighten set screws.
- Build the top like you did before and match what you see in above line art.
- Build a total of two bases for the table.
Attaching Wood Top
- Use wood screws to attach the Double Tab Offset Flanges (689-804HC) and the Offset Flanges (689-904HC) to the wood piece.
- Attach a box to each side of the wood piece.