Easily made stool for all uses
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (1) Flange (673-104HC)
- (1) Four Socket Cross (675-804HC)
- (4) Elbow (672-504HC)
- (5) End Plugs (678-404HC)
- (1) 18" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 6" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 4" Non-Threaded Pipe
- Wooden Seat
- Wood Screws
- (1) Allen Wrench: - 6 Millimeters
- (1) Drill: for predrilling and securing SteelTek Flange to wood
Installing Flange to Seat
- Take your wooden seat and place Flange (673-104HC) in the middle.
- Mark the Flange (673-104HC) holes and predrill marked holes.
- Take wood screws and attach a Flange (673-104HC) to the bottom of wooden seat.
- Take Ends Plug (678-404HC) and hammer into one side of 18” pipe.
- Slide Four Socket Cross (675-804HC) down onto pipe then slide open end of 18” pipe into Flange (673-104HC) and then and tighten set screws.
You will need to readjust Four Socket Cross (675-804HC) after legs are installed.
- Slide 6” pipe into each horizontal hole of Four Socket Cross (675-804HC) and tighten set screws.
- Attach Elbow (672-504HC) to each open end of 6” pipe and tighten set screw. Make sure that the open end of Elbow is pointed towards the ground.
- Hammer End Plugs (678-404HC) into 4” pipe.
- Slide open ends of 4” pipe into open ends of Elbows (672-504HC) and tighten set screws.
You will need a hammer for this part and it might be a good idea to go ahead and hammer these in before you attach them to the Elbows.