Standing SteelTek Sofa Table
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (8) Flange - (673-104HC)
- (2) Side Outlet Tee - (671-604HC)
- (2) Single Socket Tee - (670-104HC)
- (4) 48" Non Threaded Pipe
- (2) 12" Non Threaded Pipe
- (1) 72" Non Threaded Pipe
- (16) Wood Screws
- 86" x 16" Wood Piece
- Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeter
Installing Flanges and Legs
- Line your Flanges (673-104HC) up on the wood piece and mark the screw holes.
- Pre-drill the holes. You want to do this to make sure the wood does not crack when installing the Flanges (672-103HC).
- Place your Flanges (673-104HC) back onto the wood piece and install them using wood screws.
- Once Flanges (673-104HC) are installed place a 48” pipe into each Flange (673-104HC) and tighten the set screws.
- Take your 72” pipe and attached a Side Outlet Tee (671-604HC) to each side of pipe. Make sure they are pointed in the same direction while also making sure the vertical holes are not being blocked then tighten set screws.
- Slide a 12” pipe into the open horizontal hole of the Single Socket Tees (670-104HC) and finish the open 12” pipe off with a Single Socket Tee (670-104HC). Make sure the through hole of the Single Socket Tee (670-104HC) is pointed vertically then tighten set screws.
- Once built, slide the fittings up and onto the 48” pipes. Adjust to desired height then tighten set screws.
- Cap the 48” pipes off with Flanges (673-104HC) and tighten set screws.