Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (6) Standard Rail Flange - (673-304HC)
- (4) 90° Elbow - (672-504HC)
- (2) Single Socket Tees - (670-104HC)
- (6) 6" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 18" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 18" x 6" Wood Shelves
- (12) 1-1/2" Wood Screws
- (4) 3/4 Wood Screws (For Offset Flange if used)
- (1) Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeters
- Start by installing the (6) Standard Railing Flanges to studs in your wall.
- Insert your (6) 6” pipes into all of the Standard Railing Flanges and tighten set screws.
- Measure according to the size of your vertical pipes.
- I Installed the middle Standard Railing Flanges a little higher so that the DVD cases rested on the top horizontal bars.
- Take your (2) 18” pipes and slide a Single Socket Tee onto each one.
- Attach Elbows, to each end of (2) 18" pipes, so that the elbows and Single Socket Tees are facing the same direction then tighten set screws.
- Attach (4) Elbows and (2) Single Socket Tees, connected to (2) 18” pipes, to open ends of (6) 6” pipe then tighten set screws.
- Place wood peices on bottom and middle (4) 6” pipes and your small shelf is done.
- If you would like to secure the shelves down better we offer Offset Flanges that are perfect for the job.
- Just slide the Offset Flanges onto the bottom and middle 6” pipes.
- Secure with wood screws by going through the bottom hole of Offset Flange and into wood piece.