Help Stylize Your Bedroom With These Side Tables
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (1-1/4):
- (8) 1-1/4" Flange: (673-106HC)
- (4) 1-1/4" Side Outlet Tee: (671-606HC)
- (4) 1-1/4" x 26" Pipe
- (4) 1-1/4" x 11" Pipe
- (1) Wood Top: 14" wide x 14" long x 1" thick
- (24) Wood Screws: 3/4" length, screw head must be #12 or higher
- (1) Allen Wrench: - 8 Millimeters
- (1) Drill: for predrilling and securing SteelTek fittings to wood surfaces
- Gather the 11” lengths of pipe and Side Outlet Elbows together.
- Slide each end of the 11” long pipe into the Side Outlet Elbows and lightly secure with the Allen Wrench.
- Slide each 26” length of pipe into the vertical openings of the Side Outlet Elbows.
- Lightly secure where you want the height to be.
- At the base of each 26” leg, secure a Flange.
- Place a Flange at the top of the 26” legs. Do not secure.
- Lay the table top where desired onto the legs with Flanges.
- Mark with a pencil where to pre-drill.
- Pre-drill where marked.
- Take the top Flanges and secure them with the screws.
- Lay the table top with the secured Flanges onto the top of the 26” legs.
- Secure the top with the legs using the Allen Wrench.
- Make sure all fittings are firmly secure with the Allen Wrench.
After pre-drilling, it would be a good idea to apply the finish to the wood top you have chosen or fashioned. This way you can avoid any scratches or other marks from showing on your table.