Clean up the closet clutter and organize those shoes!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/8"):
- (12) Black Standard Railing Flange - (683-202HC)
- (6) Custom Cut Non Threaded Pipe
- Substrates Screws for Wall Mounting
- Allen Wrench - 5 Millimeter
- First thing you will want to do is measure your closet space you would like to install the shoe rack in.
- You will cut your pipe based on those measurements.
The addition of the flange will add 0.46-in so you will want to cut your pipe based on your measurements minus 0.46"
Connecting Show Holders
- Take all your custom cut pipe and attach a Standard Railing Flange (683-202HC) to each side. Make sure flange bases are pointed the same direction.
- When installing your beams, make sure the vertical distance between the pipe is about 7-8-in and the horizontal distance is about 5-6-in.
- Install the Rail Flanges () using drywall anchors and screws or the appropriate screws for the particular substrate.