Movie night made possible with SteelTek!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (4) Three Socket Tee - (670-404HC)
- (2) Coupling - (674-904HC)
- (4) 10' Non Threaded Pipe - (564-1200PE30LW)
- (2) 12" Non Threaded Pipe - (564-120PE30LW)
- (2 Cut Down) 2x4's
- (2) PVC pipe
- (4) Metal Straps
- (1) Projector Screen
- (28) Elastic Cords
- (8) Wood Screws
- Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeter
- Start by attaching an 12” pipe and 10’ pipe together using a Coupling (674-904HC). create two of these.
- Take a different 10’ pipe and slide a Three Socket Tee (670-404HC) over the top, measure 12” down and tighten set screws.
- Slide a Three Socket Tee (670-404HC) under the bottom of the same 10’ pipe, measure 32” up and tighten set screws. Create this twice mirroring the first the one just assembled.
- Take both 12” and 10’ combo pipe and attache them to the bottom Three Socket Tees (670-404HC) and the Top Three Socket Tees (670-404HC) then tighten set screws.
- This is built with wooden feet made from 2x4’s. There is a PVC pipe what is secured by pipe straps that hold the bottom metal bars to the wooden feet and the pipe slides into the PVC pipes.
- Finished the frame off with 150” projector screen.
- Attach screen using bungee cords or preferred method of securing.
- Any Projector Screen can be used by adjusting the lengths of the pipe.