Simplified full bed for easy cinsrtuction.
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (2) Elbow - (672-504HC)
- (2) Side Outlet Tee - (671-604HC)
- (2) Side Outlet Elbow - (672-804HC)
- (5) Flange - (673-104HC)
- (7) Single Socket Tee - (670-104HC)
- (3) 12" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (3) 74" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (7) 52" Non-Threaded Pipe
- Wood slat bed support.
- (1) Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeters
- Start by building your base.
- Take two 52” pipes and slide a Single Socket Tee (670-104HC) to the middle of each pipe then tighten set screws.
- Attach a Side Outlet Elbow (672-804HC) to each end of one 52” pipe and Side Outlet Tee (671-604HC) to each end of the other 52” pipe. Make sure not to block the holes for the vertical pipe.
- Grab three 74” pipes and slide a Single Socket Tee to the middle of only one pipe then tighten set screw.
- Attach the open ends of the fittings attached to the 52” pipes to the 74” pipes. Make sure the 74” pipe with the Single Socket Tee is the middle pipe. Also, make sure the vertical holes in the fittings are not being blocked then tighten set screws.
- Take three 12” pipes and Slide them into the vertical holes of the two Side Outlet Elbows and one Single Socket Tee then tighten set screws.
- Slide your two 52” pipes into the vertical holes of the Side Outlet Tee. Make sure the frame is lvl then tighten set screws.
- Attach Flange to bottom of each vertical pipe then tighten set screws.
- Take three 52” pipes and attach Single Socket Tees to the end of two 52” pipes and Elbows to the end of one 52” pipe. Make sure the vertical holes are not blocked then tighten set screws.
- Slide the pipe with the Single Socket Tee’s on the end first and slide the 52” pipe with Elbows on last. Adjust height then tighten set screws.
Wooden Slat Support
- For this design you will need wooden slats for support. You can either build this or buy it from a major retailer. Check the size before you purchase to make possible adjustments to your pipe sizes.