Easy to build, and very nice looking for any living room!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (1-1/4"):
- (4) Flange - (673-106HC)
- (4) Side Outlet Elbow - (672-806HC)
- (2) 12" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 18" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 24" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (1) Allen Wrench - 8 Millimeters
- (1) Drill
- Start by installing the flanges on your wood table top. Place the Flanges on the board and mark the flange holes.
- Pre-drill holes to avoid cracking the wood, then install flanges using wood screws.
- Take 18” pipes (x4) and place one in each installed flange, then tighten set screws.
- Take 24” pipe (x2) and attach a Side Outlet Elbow to each side, then tighten set screws.
- Take 12” pipe (x2) and attach these to the open horizontal ends of the Side Outlet Elbows, then
tighten set screws.
- Make sure not to slide the 24” and 12” pipe too far in the Side Outlet Elbows to avoid block the vertical leg holes.
- Once you have the base built, slide the 18” legs into the vertical Side Outlet Elbow holes, then tighten set screws.