Relax outside on your new Patio Chair!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (8) Black Elbow - (682-504HC)
- (4) Black Single Socket Tee - (680-104HC)
- (7) Black 24" Non Threaded Pipe - (584-240PE30HC)
- (3) Black 18" Non Threaded Pipe - (584-180PE30HC)
- Wooden Seat
- Wood Screws
- Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeter
Assembling Chair Front
- Slide a Single Socket Tee (680-104HC) onto two18” pipes, and tighten them at 7 inches from one end.
- Attach a 24” pipe in the open ends of the Single Socket Tees (680-104HC) attached to the 18” pipes then tighten set screw.
- Attach an Elbow (682-504HC) to each of the open ends of 18” pipe. Make sure the Elbows (682-504HC) are facing the same direction then tighten set screws.
- As you build the top, make sure all of the screws on your connectors are facing down or to the inside.
Assembling Arms and Legs
- Attach four 24” pipes to the open ends of the Elbows (682-504HC) then tighten set screws.
- Attach four Elbows (682-504HC) to the open end of each 24” pipe. Make sure the Elbows (682-504HC) are facing inward then tighten set screws.
Assembling Back Support
- Slide a Single Socket Tee (680-104HC) on a 24” pipe, center it then tighten set screws.
- Repeat the last step.
- Slide an 18” pipe into the open ends of the Single Socket Tees (680-104HC) and tighten set screws.
Attaching Back Support
- Install what was built in Stage 3 into open ends of available Elbows (682-504HC) then tighten set screws.
- This seat was installed by drilling holes into the pipe and installing using wood screws.
- You can also install this using Offset Flanges (689-904HC) and Double Tab Offset Flanges (689-804HC).
For Instructions on how to build the Wooden Seat follow the link