Custom Bench for the front porch!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/8"):
- (6) Single Socket Tee - (683-102HC)
- (8) Flange - (683-102HC)
- (4) 14" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 6" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (1) 60" Non-Threaded Pipe
- 66" x 11" Wood Piece
- Wood Screws
- Allen Wrench - 5 Millimeter
Installing Flanges and Legs
- First you want to install the Flanges (683-102HC).
- Make sure you are spacing these based on the lengths of your pipe so that everything fits together in the end.
- Attach the Flanges (683-102HC) using wood screws.
- Slide 14” pipe into each Flange (683-102HC) then tighten set screws.
Attaching Base Support
- Take the 60” pipe and attach the bottom of the Single Socket Tee (680-102HC) to each side. Make sure the horizontal holes are facing the same direction and not blocked then tighten set screws
- Take two 6” pipes and slide them into the open ends of the Single Socket Tee (680-102HC) attached to the ends of 60” pipe. Center the pipe then tighten the set screws.
- Attach the bottom of Single Socket Tees (680-102HC) to each end of 6” pipes. Make sure the holes are all vertical and not blocked then tighten set screws.
- Slide what you just built onto each leg, center the support then tighten the set screws.
- Finish it off with a Flange (683-102HC) on each leg then tighten set screws.