Put up quick railing anywhere with ease
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (1-1/4"):
- (2) 90° Elbow - (673-506HC)
- (5) Single Socket Tee - (670-106HC)
- (3) Flange - (673-106HC)
- (2) Two Socket Cross - (671-906HC)
- (1) 73.2" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (3) 39.6" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 34.8" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (12) Concrete Screws
- Allen Wrench
- Drill and Concrete Drill Bits
- Start by taking the three 39.6" pipes and insert the bottom into Flanges then tighten set screw.
- Take two 39.6" pipes and slide two Single Socket Tees horizontally onto each pipe. Adjust to desired height and tighten set screws.
- Attach Elbow to top of the two outside legs and tighten set screw.
- Slide two, Two Socket Crosses onto one 39.6" pipe and set height according to the Single Socket Tees on the outside legs then tighten set screws.
- Attach Single Socket Tee to the top of the inside leg and tighten set screw.
- Remember not to slide the Single Socket Tee on the inside leg too far onto the 39.6" pipe as not to block the hole for the 73.2" top horizontal pipe.
- Make sure the the Two Socket Crosses and Single Socket Tee horizontal holes are all facing the same direction.
Attaching Horizontal Pipes and Leg to Ground
- Start by marking your Flange holes on the end leg and predrilling with a drill bit for the respective surface.
- Drill screws into Flange holes to secure outside leg.
- Slide 34.8" pipes into Single Socket Tees of outside leg and Two Socket Crosses of inside leg then tighten set screws.
- Mark Flange holes of inside leg, predrill marked holes then drill screws into flange holes to secure inside leg.
- Make sure you are using the correct drill bits and screws for the surface you are attching this too.
Attaching Top Rail
- Slide 73.2" pipe through Single Socket Tee of inside leg and into the Elbow of outside leg then tighten set screws.
- Again, make sure that the fittings holes are all going in the same direction.
Attaching Second Outside Leg
- Slide 34.8" pipes into Single Socket Tees of outside leg and Two Socket Crosses of inside leg while also sliding open end of 73.2" pipe into Eblow of outside leg.
- Mark Flange holes of outside leg, predrill marked holes then drill screws into flange holes to secure the second outside leg.
- Tighten set screws.
- Fittings are available to extend this railing in a 90° direction and even create railing for a stair case.