Create a new stylish Napkin Holder
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/8"):
- (2) Flange - (683-102HC)
- (2) Single Socket Tee - (683-102HC)
- (2) End Plug - (688-402HC)
- (3) 6" Non-Threaded Pipe - (582-060PE30HC)
- 9" x 9" Wood Piece
- Wood Screws
- Allen Wrench - 5 Millimeter
- Attach the Flanges (683-102HC) to your wood piece using wood screws.
- Make sure that you are spacing the Flanges (683-102HC) enough so the 6" pipe can fit in between them.
- Slide a 6" pipe into each Flange then tighten set screws.
- Attach the bottom of a Single Socket Tee (680-102HC) to each end of a 6" pipe. Make sure the vertical holes are not being blocked then tighten set screws.
- Slide the pipe, with the Single Socket Tee's (680-102HC) at the end, down the vertical pipes. You will not be tightening these set screws since this bar will be your holder for the napkins.
- Take two End Plugs (688-402HC) and hammer them into the top of each open pipe.