Quick and easy to build Mailbox
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (1-1/4"):
- (1) Flange - (673-106HC)
- (1) Ground Socket - (673-406HC)
- (1) 36" Non-Threaded Pipe - (566-360PE30HC)
- (4) Wood Screws
- (1) Wood Piece (to attach to bottom of mailbox)
- Cement (to secure gorund socket)
- (1) Allen Wrench - 8 Millimeters
Attaching Flange to Mailbox
- Start by taking your mailbox and attaching a wood piece to the bottom. Most hardware stores will sell this wood to perfectly fit under the mailbox.
- Attached your Flange (673-106HC) to the bottom of the wood piece using wood screws. Make sure you get the appropriate length of screws o they do not go through the wood.
- Slide 36" pipe into Ground Socket (673-406HC) and secure set screw.
- Slide the top of the pipe into Flange (673-106HC) attached to bottom of Mailbox and secure set screw.
Bury Ground Socket
- Dig a hole and bury your Ground Socket (674-406HC).
- To secure the Ground Socket (673-406HC) even more, we poured cement into the hole.
- Also, make sure you set screw is visible so that you can secure your pipe once buried.