A simple and stylish lamp that will fit into any part of your home.
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Pieces Needed (3/4):
- (1) 3/4" Coupling - (674-904HC)
- (3) 3/4" 90 Degree Elbows - (672-504HC)
- (1) 3/4" Four Socket Cross - (679-804HC)
- (1) 3/4" Flange - (673-104HC)
- (1) 3/4" Plug - (678-404HC)
- (1) 3/4" x 36" Pipe
- (2) 3/4" x 4" Pipe
- (1) 3/4" x 3" Pipe
- (1) 3/4" x 2" Pipe
- (1) Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeters
- Place the Flange above where you have pre-drilled to allow for wiring. Secure the Flange to the wood base.
- Attach the 36” length of pipe to the Flange and secure using the Allen Wrench.
- Place the Four Socket Cross at the top of the 36” pipe length. Slide it down so one bolt can secure the Cross and pipe together as more pipes will be used for the other outlets.
- Each 4” length of pipe should be placed on the two horizontal outlets of the Four Socket Cross. Slide them in so the bolt can secure the pipe but do not slide each length all the way through.
- For the top Cross outlet, slide in and secure the 3” length of pipe.
- The Coupling goes on top of the 3” pipe length, but only slide it so that the bottom bolt can be secured to the pipe. The top bolt will secure the electrical lighting socket.
Final Arm Assembly
- At the end of each 4” pipe length, add a 90 Degree Elbow. Point the left Elbow down, and the right Elbow up and firmly secure each using the Allen Wrench.
- For the left Elbow, attach the electrical lighting socket and secure it in place.
- On the right Elbow, slide the 2” length of pipe in and secure it.
- The final Elbow goes onto the top of the 2” pipe facing outwards. On the open end of this Elbow attach the final lighting socket and secure it in place.