Customizable Kitchen Island
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (8) Black Flange - (683-104HC)
- (4) Black Side Outlet Tee - (681-604HC)
- (2) 18" Non Threaded Pipe
- (2) 24" Non Threaded Pipe
- (4) 36" Non Threaded Pipe
- (16) Wood Screws
- 24" x 36" Wood Top
- 22" x 18" Wood Bottom
- Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeter
- Start by taking an 18” pipe and attaching a Side Outlet Tee (681-604HC) to each side of pipe. You will want both 90-degree openings to face the same direction. Make sure the vertical holes are not blocked, then tighten set screws. Build this step twice.
- Take (2) 24” pipes and attach them to the brackets built in the first step. Make sure the vertical holes are not blocked then tighten set screws.
- By the end of this Stage you what you built will form a square,
- Take (4) 36” pipe and slide one into each vertical hole of Square built in stage 1.
- Measure 10” up and tighten set screws.
- Cap the top and bottom of 36” pipes with Flanges (683-104HC) then tighten set screws.
Attaching Top and Middle Shelf
- Flip the table and line up the Flanges on the 24” x 36” wood top, Mark the screw holes on the flanges, pre-drill the screw holes then attached Flanges to wood piece using wood screws.
- Slide middle piece into open section. This piece does not need to be secure but to secure this piece you can use the Offset Flanges (683-104HC).