Create this rack for all types of applications!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/8"):
- (7) Hook - (678-202HC)
- (2) Rail Support - (674-302HC)
- (1) 36" Non-Threaded Pipe
- #12 Wood Screws
- Start by taking a 3/8” x 36” pipe and slide 7 Hooks (678-202HC) on the pipe. The Hooks (678-202HC) should be equal distance apart then tighten set screws.
Attaching Rail Supports
- Take two Rail Supports (674-302HC) and slide them onto each end of 36” pipe then tighten set screws.
Installing Rail Supports
- Make sure the Rail Support screw holes on the bases are 32” apart so the screws can go into the studs. We suggest using #12 screws because the screw heads are bigger than the holes.
- Drill through the screw holes into the studs.