Fence Wood Rack
Keep your wood dry with the Fence Wood Rack
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/8"):
- (4) Standard Rail Flange - (673-304HC)
- (2) 90° Elbow - (672-504HC)
- (2) Single Socket Tees - (670-104HC)
- (4) 6" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 36" Non-Threaded Pipe
- Woos Screws
- Allen Wrench - 5 Millimeter
- Start by screwing in the Standard Railing Flange (673-302HC) into the horizontal wood beam along your fence. You can base the width off of what size pieces of wood you plan on storing.
- Place a 6" pipe into each Standard Railing Flange (673-302HC) then tighten set screws.
Building Vertical Beams
- Take two 36” pipe and attach and Elbow (672-504HC) to the bottom of each pipe then tighten set screws.
- Slide a Single Socket Tee (670-104HC) until centered.
Attaching Vertical Beams
- Attach the Elbow (672-504HC) on bottom of 36” pipe to the bottom 6” pipe attached to Standard Railing Flange (673-304HC).
- Adjust Single Socket Tee (672-504HC) until it matches the top 6” pipe attached to Standard Railing flange then tighten set screw.
- Follow the same steps for the other side.