Entryway Coat Rack
Very inovative idea, Takes time to build and can fit any household.
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4):
- (8) Single Socket Tee - (670-104HC)
- (6) Offset Flange - (679-904)
- (5) Hook - (678-204HC)
- (4) Flange - (673-104HC)
- (4) Side Outlet Tee - (671-604HC)
- (2) Three Socket Tee - (670-404HC)
- (2) Side Outlet Elbow - (672-804HC)
- (2) 90° Elbow - (672-504HC)
- (1) Cross Over - (676-104HC)
- (9) 18" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (5) 36" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 72" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (6) Flat Head Wood Screws. Length depending on thickness of wood.
- (1) Wood Top - 16" wide x 36" long.
- (1) Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeters
Bottom and Middle Base Assembly
- Attach Side Outlet Tee's to each end of 3ft pipe and tighten set screws.
- Attach 18in pipes to the other end of Side Outlet Tee's and tighten set screws.
- Attach bottom of Single Socket Tee's to open ends of 18in pipe and tighten set screws.
- Slide Offset Flanges onto front 3ft pipe and two 18in pipes (there should be two offset flanges on each of three pipes). Create equal spacing between Offset Flanges and tighten set screws.
- Attach Side Outlet Elbow to each end of front 3ft pipe then tighten set screws (this is the 3ft pipe with the offset flanges). Take the two 18in pipes, (that the Offset Flanges are on) Slide them into the Opposite side of the Side Outlet Elbow and tighten set screws.
- Slide Crossover on Open end of left 18in pipe and tighten set screw.
- Attach Side Outlet Tee to ends of back 3ft pipe and tighten set screws.
- Slide open ends of 18in pipe onto opposite side of Side Outlet Tee and tighten set screws.
Leg and Bottom Base Attachment
- Take Bottom Base built in Stage 1 and slide 6ft pipe through top of Side Outlet Tee and into Flanges
- Slide 18in pipes through top of Single Socket Tee and into Flanges.
- Slide base up until it is centered on front 18in pipe.
Middle Base Attachment
- Slide Middle Base Side Outlet Tees through the top of 6ft pipes and slide down until Side Outlet Elbows rest on top of 18in pipe then tighten set screws.
Top Base Assembly
Top Base 1:
- Slide one Hook onto each 18in pipe (three pipes total) and attach Single Socket Tees to each end.
Top Base 2:
- Slide Single Socket Tees (attached to ends of 18in pipe) onto 3ft pipes, create equal spacing in between them then tighten set screws.
Top Base 3:
- Next, attach Elbows to ends of top 3' pipe, attach Three Socket Tees to ends of bottom 3' pipe and tighten set screws.
Top Base Attachment
- Slide Three Socket Tees (in Top Base) onto 6ft pipes along with Hooks, until Elbows rest on top of 6ft pipes then tighten set screws.
- Take wood screws and drill them through Offset Flange holes and into bottom of wood piece.
- Length of screws will vary with thickness of wood.