Need help moving something heavy? Create your own Dolly!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (1-1/4"):
- (2) Elbow - (672-506HC)
- (2) Flange - (673-106HC)
- (4) Swivel Caster - (678-504)
- (2) 36" Non Threaded Pipe - (566-360PE30LW)
- (1) 18" Non Threaded Pipe - (566-18-PE30LW)
- (1) 24" x 24" Wood Piece
- (24) Wood Screws
- Allen Wrench - 8 Millimeter
- Take an 18” pipe and connect an Elbow (672-506HC) to each side. Make sure the Elbows (672-506HC) are facing the same direction.
- Attach a 36” pipe to each open end of Elbow (672-506HC) and cap the bottom of each 36” pipe with a Flange (673-106HC).
- Place what was built in Stage 1 on the wood piece and mark the Flange (673-106HC) screw holes.
- Pre-drill the holes and install Flanges (673-106HC) using wood screws.
- Once the Flange (673-106HC) holes are marked and pre-drilled, it is much easier to secure the Flanges (673-106HC) if they are detached from the structure. Once Flanges (673-106HC) are installed to the wood piece, slide the pipe back in the Flanges (673-106HC) and tighten set screw.
- Line up Swivel Casters (678-504) to the bottom of the wood piece, mark the screw holes and pre-drill.
- Install Swivel Casters (678-504) using wood screws.