Customizable bowls for your furry friends!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (8) Standard Rail Flange - (673-204HC)
- (4) Single Swivel Socket - (677-304HC)
- (4) Swivel Base - (676-904HC)
- (8) 6" Non Threaded Pipe - (564-060PE30HC)
- (1) Dog Bowl Housing Substrate
- (3) Dog Bowls
- (16) Substrate specific screws
- Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeter
- Take a 6” pipe and slide the Single Swivel Sockets (677-304HC) side that goes through onto the pipe.
- Cap this pipe off with a Standard Railing Flange (673-204HC) on both ends. Tighten set screws on Flanges, butt Single Swivel Socket against Standard Rail Flange on bottom of leg then tighten set screws.
- Attach a 6” pipe to the other side of the Single Swivel Socket (677-304HC) which is side of the fitting that does not go through. Tighten set screw.
- Cap the end of that 6” pipe off with a Swivel Base (676-904HC) then tighten set screw.
- Build this step 4 times
Attaching Legs to Bowl Holder
- Attach the Swivel Bases (676-904HC) and Standard Railing Flanges (673-204HC) with the appropriate screws according to your substrate.
- Match what is in above figure.