Decorative Coffee Table
Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit.
Tools & Materials
- (8) Flat Head 3/4" length Wood Screws, screw head must be #12 or higher
- (1) Wood Top - 12" wide x 28" long x 3/4" thick
- (1) Allen Wrench - 8 Millimeters
Assemble Cross Brace
- At the end of each 24” length of pipe, loosely secure a Side Outlet Tee.
- Place the 8” length of pipe into the open ends of the Side Outlet Tee’s and loosely secure them using the Allen Wrench.
- Slide each of the 10” lengths of pipe through vertical openings of the Side Outlet Tees.
- Adjust to your desired height and secure using the Allen Wrench.
- Place a Standard Rail Flange at the bottom of each 10” length of pipe.
- Secure firmly using the Allen Wrench.
- Place the remaining Standard Rail Flanges at the top of the 10” lengths of pipe. Do not secure to the pipe.
- Lay the table top onto the top Flanges and move them to where desired. Mark where the screws will go with a pencil.
- Pre-drill where you have marked to keep the wood from cracking.
- Next screw in the flanges so they are secure to the bottom of the table top.
- Place the Flanges onto the top of the 10” lengths of pipe and secure firmly with the Allen Wrench.