Create this Console Shelving system for an organized entertainment space
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (36) Single Socket Tee - (670-104HC)
- (16) Offset Flange - (679-904HC)
- (6) Double Tab Offset Flange - (679-804HC)
- (8) Standard Railing Flange - (673-204HC)
- (8) 90° Elbow - (672-504HC)
- (4) Flange - (673-104HC)
- (4) Three Socket Tee - (670-404HC)
- (22) 12" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (8) 60" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 18" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 14" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (3) 117" x 12" Wood Pieces
- (4) 37.5" x 12" Wood Pieces
- (1) 54" x 12" Wood Piece
- (44) Wood Screws
- (1) Allen Wrench - 6 Millinmeters
- (1) Drill: for predrilling and securing SteelTek fittings to wood and wall
- Start by building your brackets.
- Please see above for drawn instructions on how to put this together.
- The middle brackets have an extra shelf on the bottom and some different fittings. The top two shelves of the middle bracket use Double Tab Offset Flanges instead of Offset Flanges and the same goes for the second shelf from the bottom
- Two of each of these will need to be built.
- Line up bracket against wall and mark Flange holes with a pencil.
- Remove Flange from bracket and install into with appropriate hardware. We suggest using wood screws and securing into wall studs.
- See measurements above for suggested distance between Flanges.
- Once Flanges are installed slide pipe back into Flange and tighten set screws.
Installing Wood Shelves
- Place your wood pieces in the respective locations and mark where the Offset Flange holes are.
- Pre-drill your wood pieces where you marked the holes.
- From top to bottom place your wood pieces and attach them using wood screws.