Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/8"):
- (8) Flanges - (683-102HC)
- (2) Single Socket Tee - (680-102HC)
- (2) Side Outlet Tee - (681-602HC)
- (2) 13" Non Threaded Pipe
- (5) 36" Non Threaded Pipe
- (1) 41" x 18" Wood Piece
- (16) Wood Screws
- Allen Wrench - 5 Millimeter
- Take a x2 36” pipes, slide the pipe through a Single Socket Tee (680-102HC), cap both ends off with a Flange (683-102HC) then tighten set screws of just the Flanges (683-102HC).
- Take another x2 36” pipes, slide them through a Side Outlet Tee (681-602HC), cap both ends off with a Flange (683-102HC) then tighten set screws.
- Adjust Single Socket Tees (680-102HC) and Side Outlet Tees to desired height (all heights should match) Then tighten set screws.
- Take x1 36” pipe with a Single Socket Tee (680-102HC) and one with a Side Outlet Tee (681-602HC), connect them with a 13” pipe then tighten set screws. Do this twice.
- Connect the open ends of the Side Outlet Tees (681-602HC) with a 36” pipe then tighten set screw.
Attaching Table Top
- Use wood screws to go through the Flanges (683-102HC) and into the wood. Pre-drilling is a good practice so the wood does not crack when drilling the screws.