Bicycle Exercise Stand
Get active during those cold months with the Stationary Bicycle Exercise Stand!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (2) Three Socket Cross - (687-604HC)
- (4) Elbow - (682-504HC)
- (2) Adjustable Side Outlet - (684-804HC)
- (2) End Plug - (688-404HC)
- (6) 12" Non Threaded Pipe
- (3) 18" Non Threaded Pipe
- (2) 6" Non Threaded Pipe
- Bicycle Tire Pegs
- Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeter
Building Base Part 1
- First, Take 4 12” pipes and slide them into each side of the Three Socket Cross (687-604HC) as shown in above diagram.
- Do not block the vertical holes.
Tip: Slide a pipe in the vertical hole then attach the other pipes. Doing this ensures the vertical hole will not be blocked.
Building Base Part 2
- Take the two pieces built in Stage 1 and connect the Three Socket Crosses (687-604HC) using an 18” pipe.
- Take two 18” pipes and attach an Elbow (682-504HC) to each side. Make sure the holes are facing the same direction then tighten set screws.
- Attach the 18” pipes with the Elbows (682-504HC) attached to the open ends of the pipe connected to the Three Socket Crosses (687-604HC) then tighten set screws.
- See above chart for clarification.
- Slide a 12” pipe into the vertical hole of the Three Socket Cross (687-604HC) then tighten set screw. Do the same on the other side.
- Attach and Adjustable Side Outlet (684-804HC) to the top of the 12” vertical pipe. Make sure the horizontal holes and the Adjustable Side Outlets 684-804HC) are not being blocked by the pipe then tighten set screws.
Attaching Tire Holders
- This next step will need to be installed while the peg hooks are on the bike.
- Start by hammering the End Plugs 688-404HC) into one end of two 6” pipes.
- Line up the tires pegs against the inside of the horizontal hole of the Adjustable Side Outlet (684-804HC).
- Slide the open end of the 6“ pipe into the outside of the Adjustable Side Outlet (684-804HC) and into the tire pegs.
- Do the same thing to the other side then tighten set screws.