Stylish bench with writing area.
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (8) Flange - (673-104HC)
- (2) Single socket Tee - (670-104HC)
- (1) Double Tab Offset Flange - (679-904HC)
- (4) Offset Flange - (679-904HC)
- (2) Side Outlet Tee - (671-604HC)
- (2) side Outlet Elbow - (672-804HC)
- (1) 4" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (3) 13" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 18" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 24" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 43" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (1) Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeters
- Start by connecting all the pieces in above diagram.
- Side Outlet Tees (671-604HC) will go on one side and Side Outlet Elbows (672-804HC) will go on the other.
- When sliding the pipe into the Side Outlet Tees (671-604HC) and Side Outlet Elbows (672-804HC) remember to not block the vertical holes.
Attaching Base to Wood Piece
- Take your base built in Stage 1 and place it upside down on top of your 8”x48” wood piece.
- Mark your Offset Flange (679-904HC) and Double Tab Offset Flange (679-804HC) holes and mark the vertical holes where the Side Outlet Tees are.
- Pre-drill your Flange 673-104HC) holes and then drill a 1” hole where you marked the Side Outlet Tees (671-604HC). This is where the 24” pipe will go through.
- The 1” hole will need to be 1.05 for the pipe to go through.
- Once pre-drilling is complete attach base to wood piece using wood screws.
- Place 18” pipes in the bottom of the Side Outlet Elbows (672-804HC) and tighten set screws.
- Run the 24” pipes through the Side Outlet Tees (671-604HC) and 1.05” holes. Make sure the wood piece is level then tighten set screws.
- Finish the bottom of the pipes off with floor Flanges (673-104HC) and tighten set screws.
Attaching Writing Top
- Place a Flange (673-104HC) on each pipe that is going through the wood piece then tighten set screws.
- Take your 4” pipe and connect a Flange (673-104HC) to each end.
- Place your 18”x18” wood piece on top of the Flanges (673-104HC) and mark the Flange screw holes.
- Pre-drill then attach Flanges (673-104HC) to wood pieces using wood screws.