Bar made with barn doors shows the versatility of SteelTek!
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/4"):
- (12) Flanges - (673-104HC)
- (6) 90° Corner Swivel Combos - (676-804HC)
- (4) Single Swivel Sockets - (677-304HC)
- (4) Swivel Bases - (676-904HC)
- (8) 38" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 72" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 18" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (4) 4" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 24"X80" Wood Pieces
- (56) Wood Screws
- (1) Drill
- (1) Allen Wrench - 6 Millimeters
- We are going to start by installing the Flanges on your wood pieces.
- Line up your Flanges on your wood pieces and mark the holes with a pencil.
- Pre-drill your holes then secure Flanges with wood screws.
- Base the length of your wood screws off of the thickness of the wood piece you are using.
- Take your taking you 90° Corner Swivel Socket and Create a square using (2) 72” pipes and (2) 24” pipes. Make sure the vertical holes are not being blocked in the fitting and tighten set screws. This fitting can also be replaced by a Side Outlet Tee if you can not find the 90° Corner Swivel Socket.
- Take your 72“ pipe and attach two 90° Corner Swivel Sockets to each end of the pipe and tighten set screws.
- Slide a 38” pipe into each open end of 90° Corner Swivel Socket and tighten set screws.
- Attach a Swivel Base to each open end of the 38” pipe and tighten set screws.
- Attach the bottom of a Single Swivel Socket and a Swivel Base to each end of a 38” pipe and tighten set screws.
- Take a 72” pipe and slide the bottom of a Single Swivel Socket to each end of pipe and tighten set screws.
Attaching Legs & Step 2
- Take 4” pipe and slide them into floor Flanges and Flanges under the bottom wood piece and tighten set screws.
- Slide 38” pipes into Flanges attached to the top of bottom wood piece and tighten set screws.
- Take Step 2 built in Stage 2 and slide the Single Swivel Sockets on the back legs and the 90° Corner Swivel Combos on the front legs and tighten set screws.
Attaching Step 1 & 3
- Take Step 3 built in Stage 2 and slide onto front legs until centered in the middle of the legs and tighten set screws.
- Take Step 1 built in Stage 2 and slide on all four legs.
Installing Bar Top
- Take your top wood piece and slide the Flanges onto all four legs and tighten set screws.
- Slide Step 1 build in Stage 2 up until the 90° Corner Swivel Sockets are butted up to the flanges and tighten set screws.
- Line up you Swivel Bases, mark the holes and pre-drill.
- Install Swivel Bases using wood screws. Base your wood screw length off of the thickness of your wood piece.