Very easy and inexpensive organizational piece
Tools & Materials
SteelTek Supplies (3/8"):
- (2) Black Single Socket Tee - (680-102HC)
- (1) Flange - (683-102HC)
- (3) End Plugs - (688-402HC)
- (1) 12" Non-Threaded Pipe
- (2) 4" Non-Threaded Pipe
- Wood or Granite
- Wood Screws or Super Glue
- (1) Allen Wrench - 5 Millimieter
How to Build
- Start by taking your End Plugs (688-402HC) and hammer the into one side of each 4" pipe.
- Slide your 12" pipe into Flange (683-102HC) then tighten set screw.
- Slide the Single Socket Tees (680-102HC). Place one in the middle and one towards the top then tighten set screws.
- Slide 4" pipe into open ends of Single Socket Tees (680-102HC) then tighten set screws.
- Hammer End Plug (688-402HC) into top of 12" pipe.
- In this step you can either attach your Flange using wood screws, glue or other methods.